- LabPhon Award
- 13th of July 2015: The LabPhon Best Student Paper Prize has been awarded to Simon Todd and Jessica Di Napoli.
- Main conference abstracts
- 24th of June 2015: The abstracts for all talks and posters have been uploaded and can be viewed from this website
- Workshop on prosodic development abstracts
- 24th of June 2015: The abstracts for the Workshop on prosodic development have been uploaded and can be downloaded from this website
- Workshop on prosodic development programme updated
- 17th of June 2015: The programme for the Workshop on prosodic development has been updated and can be downloaded from this website
Phonetics and Phonology in Europe 2015
University of Cambridge, 29-30 June 2015
We are delighted to announce that the international biennial conference Phonetics and Phonology in Europe 2015 will be held at the University of Cambridge, UK, on 29 and 30 June 2015. The conference brings together researchers interested in all areas of phonetics and phonology, with a special focus on the relationship between the two. The intrinsically interdisciplinary nature of most current research in these areas has always been reflected in the programme, with speakers from a wide variety of disciplines including historical linguistics, language typology, neurolinguistics, language acquisition, cognitive psychology, and speech technology.
This installment of the conference will be the first to be hosted outside the Iberian Peninsula where it was originally established a little over 10 years ago (as Phonetics and Phonology in Iberia).
Our invited speakers are:
Satellite workshops take place on 28th of June 2015 and 1st of July 2015.
The conference is sponsored by:
• The Scandinavian Studies Fund, Cambridge
• Cambridge University Press
• Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics, Cambridge
• Association for Laboratory Phonology